Should I Find a Personal Training Gym Near Me in Doral?
Getting fit is one of the toughest challenges in life. While all of us want to get lean and shredded, flaunting our beach bods in Miami, few of us can meet those goals. You’ll find a lot of videos online about how you can get lean and shredded in one month or three months. But that doesn’t actually work in reality.
Physical fitness is actually a slow and laborious process that also requires a high degree of specificity and customization. You can’t simply follow someone else’s workout program and expect it to work for you. What works for someone else may not work for you because all of us have different body types and issues.
One of the major reasons people fail at traditional gyms is because they lack specificity or direction. Most people who work out in traditional gyms use a random assortment of weights and equipment with no specific goal. Some may use online programs. These methods don’t work well because they’re not tailored to meet your specific needs.
That’s why people often turn to personal training sessions. With personal training, you have a certified expert who can guide you through a workout designed specifically for you. They also help correct your form, which is crucial if you want to maximize the benefits of your workout. Without proper form, your workout may be ineffective, and you increase your risk of injuries.
However, while personal training is useful, it’s not suitable for everyone. Despite their many benefits, we believe personal training sessions aren’t necessary for most people.
You may wonder, “should I find a personal training gym near me in Doral?”
In this article, we discuss some of the most prominent drawbacks of personal training sessions and the best kind of gym near me in Doral.
Drawbacks of Personal Training
We’ve already discussed why people are drawn to personal training sessions. They offer greater direction and specificity in your workout goals. Since experts curate a workout program for your specific needs, they’re a lot more effective than traditional gyms.
However, personal training has the following drawbacks.
- Personality Incompatibility: For personal training, you have to find a trainer whom you can get along with. Different people respond to different styles of training. You may find a personal trainer who is too harsh and extreme for you, which will make you want to avoid training altogether. Alternately, you may find a personal trainer who isn’t tough enough, allowing you to cut corners in your workout. A lot of people get disheartened and stop working because personal training can be stressful. And if you don’t actively enjoy working out, you can’t sustain it for long periods and see actual growth.
- Costly: Personal training sessions are extremely expensive. Quality certified personal trainers charge a premium amount, depending on their level of experience and skills. If you opt for at-home personal training, you will also need the necessary equipment and won’t have access to a gym’s facilities.
- Inflexibility: If you have a personal trainer, you will need to schedule sessions well in advance. As such, you have to schedule your day around the personal training sessions, which may be difficult for those who have erratic work hours.
Group Fitness Classes at Sweat440: The Best Alternative to Personal Training
We believe group fitness classes are the best alternative to personal training. Group fitness classes are workout sessions in which you follow a pre-designed format or program along with several other participants.
Sweat440 is currently the best group fitness gym in Downtown Doral. We provide 40-minute workout sessions led by a certified trainer. The following are some of the reasons why Sweat440 group fitness classes are better than personal training.
- Affordable: Our group fitness classes have in-class certified trainers who monitor your movements and offer personalized assistance. As such, our group fitness classes provide the same benefits as personal training, but without the exorbitant cost of an individual session with a trainer. Our monthly memberships are also extremely affordable, and we don’t lock you into contracts.
- Schedule: You don’t have to curate a workout program for yourself. The best group fitness classes curate a workout program that’s suitable for everyone, scalable based on your needs. Our Sweat440 program combines elements of HIIT, cross-training, and strength training. Through the week, we ensure that our workout programs target every muscle group, including the lower body, upper body, and core. Our workout programs are also scalable, which means you can customize the resistance based on your needs.
- Flexibility: Sweat440 group fitness classes start every 10 minutes. Each 40-minute session consists of four fitness stations that you progress through. As such, new members can join the session every 10 minutes. No matter when you arrive, you can join a group fitness class within 10 minutes. As such, our classes are completely flexible.
- Group Motivation: Since group fitness classes include several members working together, they have an element of group motivation. Various studies have found that you perform a lot better in group settings. In fact, one study found that 95% of the participants who joined a group weight-loss program completed the program, as opposed to 76% of those who joined the program solo.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment: At Sweat440, we have some of the latest state-of-the-art equipment, such as assault bikes, battle ropes, rowers, and suspension trainers.
Give Sweat440 a Shot — Claim your Free Session Today!
Sweat440 is located at 8395 NW 53rd St Downtown Doral, just a stone’s throw away from Downtown Doral Park. We also offer free trial sessions, so please come over and give Sweat440 a shot today!
Your first class is FREE
Sweat440: The Best Gym Near Me in Doral
Drawbacks of Personal Training
- The trainer’s personality or training style may kill your motivation.
- Personal training sessions are costly.
- Personal training sessions are inflexible because you have to schedule classes in advance.
Advantages of Group Fitness Classes at Sweat440
- Affordable membership plans with personal training benefits.
- Flexible schedules because each class begins every 10 minutes.
- You can follow a pre-designed scalable workout program.
- Working out in groups is more beneficial than working out solo.
- Sweat440 has some of the most advanced workout equipment.
- We have gyms across Florida.
- Sweat440 offers free trial classes.
Meet The Founders
Hiit classes near you