How Can I Find the Best Fitness Center Near Me in 2020?
Are you wondering, “how can I find the best fitness center near me in 2020?” When looking for fitness centers, most people look at factors like 24-hour availability and the presence of personal trainers. However, these factors are usually pretty inadequate to truly find a suitable fitness center for long term fitness goals. In this article, we discuss which factors you should (or shouldn’t consider) when looking for a “fitness center near me in 2020”.
24-hour availability and one-on-one time with personal trainers aren’t crucial for fitness.
Consider a 24-hour fitness center like Anytime Fitness. Sure, they stay open 24 hours a day, allowing you to work out at any time of the day or night. But that 24-hour availability also means they cut corners. Even though they have 24-hour availability, they’re not staffed all 24 hours. As such, if you go to the gym at odd hours of the night, you might not find anyone there. Working out with heavy equipment without supervision is incredibly dangerous because you won’t have anyone around should something go wrong. Even though the idea of a 24-hour fitness center may sound great, it’s not usually necessary or even desirable, unless it comes with 24-hour staffing and trainers.
Now, let’s consider if you really need personal trainers. In theory, having personal trainers can be pretty useful. They focus on your specific fitness goals and train you according to your needs, adding some structure to your routine. However, personal trainers are also extremely costly for most people, and you’re often trapped in inflexible time slots. Most people give up on personal trainers and their fitness goals within a few months if they don’t see the desired results. As such, personal trainers aren’t always ideal for long term fitness goals, not unless you have the means to afford personal trainers for extended flexible periods.
Factors to consider when looking for the best fitness center near me in 2020.
You may wonder which factors to consider if 24-hour availability and one-on-one time with personal trainers aren’t essential. Well, you should instead focus on qualities that ensure you love training and going for fitness classes. The only way to ensure you meet your fitness goals is to make sure you love your training program. Fitness is a long marathon rather than a sprint, you must enjoy the journey above all else.
After you Google, “fitness center near me in 2020,” you should focus on the following criteria and factors:
- Look for fitness centers providing group fitness classes because studies show that group exercise allows you to make greater long-term fitness gains.
- Group fitness classes also provide a social setting for you to interact with others, making the fitness class more engaging.
- The fitness center should be staffed all the time, whenever it’s open.
- They must have engaged and enthusiastic certified trainers who push you to do better.
- The group fitness should ideally have flexible hours and timings, allowing you to fit it into a busy schedule.
- Look for fitness centers that provide structured schedules for fitness improvements.
- The fitness center should have all the latest fitness technologies and equipment, such as rowers, assault bikes, sleds, battle ropes, suspension training, etc.
- Group fitness classes should ideally focus on holistic physical fitness rather than isolated muscles.
- You should ideally find no-contract fitness centers that don’t lock you into legally-binding contracts that you can’t exit.
Why Sweat440 is the best fitness center for long term fitness goals.
Sweat440 is the best fitness center because it meets all of the qualities and factors mentioned above. Sweat440 is a group fitness gym where each 40-minute group fitness class consists of four 10-minute fitness stations that take you through three sets of three exercises each. The entire circuit is handled with clockwork precision, giving you a 1-minute break after every 9 minutes of high-energy workout. As you move from one fitness station to another, another group takes your place in the previous station. This circuitous module allows new groups to join the class every 10 minutes. As such, Sweat440 provides extremely flexible group fitness classes for which you’re #neverlate.
Sweat440 has state-of-the-art fitness centers equipped with all the latest equipment and clean locker rooms. Our training schedule has been designed by certified experts to target each aspect of fitness, including core training, cross-training, strength training, and high-intensity interval training. We also target each muscle group at least once or twice a week. The following is our Sweat440 training schedule.
- Monday: Shape — Lower Body
- Tuesday: Shred — Upper Body/Core
- Wednesday: Sweat — Core/Conditioning
- Thursday: Shred — Lower Body/Core
- Friday: Shape — Upper Body/Core
- Saturday: Warrior — Total Body Conditioning
- Sunday: Warrior — Total Body Conditioning
Schedule a free sweat session at Sweat440.
Sweat440 wants to set itself apart from unscrupulous gyms that lock you into contracts you can’t exit. We provide no-contract memberships, allowing you to join and leave with complete freedom. We also provide a free trial session for all newcomers, so come over and claim your free sweat session today!
Sweat440 is located in New York City and parts of Florida. In New York, our fitness centers are located in Chelsea and FiDi, near the 14th St. Metro Station and Fulton Street Station, respectively. In Florida, our fitness centers are located in Miami Beach, Coral Gables, Brickell, or Downtown Doral.
Your first class is FREE
Fitness Center Near Me in 2020
Qualities of the Best Fitness Centers
- Flexible group fitness classes.
- Engaging environment.
- The constant presence of certified physical fitness experts.
- Structured workout schedules.
- State-of-the-art equipment.
- No contracts.
- Focus on full-body physical fitness goals.
- Chelsea/ Flatiron: 600 Sixth Ave. New York, NY (646) 956-1631
- Financial District: 80 John Street, New York, NY
- Miami Beach, Florida: 1916 Bay Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (305) 964-8653
- Coral Gables, Florida: 301 Altara Ave, Suite 111, Coral Gables, FL 33146 (305) 964-8653
- Brickell, Florida: 25 SW 9th St, Suite G100, Miami, FL 33130 (305) 330-6647
- Downtown Doral, Florida: 8395 NW 53rd St, Doral, FL 33166