What’s the best gym for HIIT for me? And other questions about HIIT training
HIIT (high-intensity interval training) is a workout module that involves periods of high-intensity workouts alternated with brief rest periods. Medical experts, sports doctors, and scientists unanimously agree that HIIT training provides numerous health and fitness benefits, such as improving your metabolism, speeding up fat reduction, burning calories, reducing heart rate and blood pressure, and more.
However, you must find the ideal HIIT workout class to ensure you receive optimal benefits. Fitness enthusiasts new to HIIT training often ask, “what’s the best gym for HIIT for me?” This article introduces you to the best gym for HIIT training and answers other questions related to high-intensity interval training.
Sweat440: The best gym for high-intensity interval training (HIIT).
Sweat440 is widely considered the best gym for high-intensity interval training (HIIT). But you don’t have to take our word for it; you can read Sweat440’s unanimous 5-star reviews from fitness enthusiasts for yourself. One of our recent fitness members said, “Love coming to this gym multiple times a week. The great part is that classes start every 10 mins, which makes life so much easier when you don’t know if the subway is going to show up. As for the workout, they are consistently challenging, and I always feel accomplished after 40 minutes. Highly recommend this place if you want a good sweat.”
A Sweat440 HIIT workout lasts for precisely 40 minutes, with every single minute carefully distributed amongst a series of complex and challenging movements in the exercise routine. The HIIT training class takes you through four 10-minute fitness stations, consisting of 3 sets of 3 exercises. You have to complete each set in 45 seconds and take a 15-second break, calibrated according to the countdown clock. Once you’re done with all the sets, you have to move to the next fitness station, freeing the previous station for the new group.
Sweat440’s fitness workout program allows new groups to join every 10 minutes, so you’re never late for a class. Furthermore, the HIIT training class and exercise routine are designed by certified HIIT workout experts according to the ideal ratio of high-intensity workouts to rest. Unlike most other HIIT training classes, Sweat440 HIIT workouts include strength training, core training, cross-training, suspension training, and cardiovascular training to ensure you burn fat and build muscle simultaneously. The regimented exercise routine also ensures you address each major muscle group several times a day for maximum muscular development.
Sweat440’s exercise routine is distributed between four categories of workouts — Shape, Sweat, Shred, and Warrior. Shape days focus on strength training; Sweat days focus on burning fat and calories; Shred days focus on core training and strength training; Warrior days provide full-body workouts. The following is Sweat440’s weekly exercise routine:
- Monday: Shape — Lower Body
- Tuesday: Shred — Upper Body/Core
- Wednesday: Sweat — Core/Conditioning
- Thursday: Shred — Lower Body/Core
- Friday: Shape — Upper Body/Core
- Saturday: Warrior — Total Body Conditioning
- Sunday: Warrior — Total Body Conditioning
What do HIIT workouts do for your body?
HIIT workouts provide numerous benefits, depending on the type of exercises you use for the program. HIIT workouts at Sweat440 combine strength training with cardiovascular training to burn fat and build muscle mass simultaneously. The following are the primary benefits of HIIT workouts at Sweat440:
- You burn more calories in a shorter period.
- You burn fat and lose weight faster than other programs.
- You increase the muscle mass in all major muscle groups.
- You reduce your heart rate and blood pressure.
- You improve your oxygen consumption and blood circulation.
- You lower your blood sugar levels.
How many times a week should you do HIIT training? Is it okay to do HIIT every day?
For maximum benefits, you should aim for around 5-6 HIIT training classes per week, distributing the classes between all the major muscle groups. However, if you have a busy schedule and can’t do 5-6 days, you can also participate in HIIT training 3-4 times a week.
Can HIIT be dangerous?
Like all forms of workouts, HIIT training can be dangerous if you push your body past the breaking point. However, Sweat440 HIIT workouts are designed to ensure you gradually escalate your efforts — we establish the correct balance between pushing yourself to the limits without going overboard. Our personal trainers also ensure you don’t push yourself past your limits.
Schedule your free HIIT workout at Sweat440 today.
Sweat440 HIIT workout classes are currently available in parts of Texas, Florida, New York, and Montreal (Canada). You can find a Sweat440 HIIT training gym near your location to claim your first (free) sweat session today.
Your first class is FREE
HIIT for Me
Benefits of Sweat440 HIIT Workout
- 5-star ratings and reviews from the fitness community.
- 40-minute HIIT training classes.
- The HIIT workout classes include strength training, core training, and cross-training.
- Burn fat and build muscle simultaneously.
- Never late policy provides flexibility.
- Group fitness setting provides motivation.
- The weekly exercise routine targets all muscle groups.
- The first HIIT workout class is free.
Sweat440 HIIT Training Locations
- Chelsea/ Flatiron:600 Sixth Ave. New York, NY (646) 956-1631
- Financial District:80 John Street, New York, NY
- Miami Beach, Florida:1916 Bay Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (305) 964-8653
- Coral Gables, Florida:301 Altara Ave, Suite 111, Coral Gables, FL 33146 (305) 964-8653
- Brickell, Florida:25 SW 9th St, Suite G100, Miami, FL 33130 (305) 330-6647
- Downtown Doral, Florida:8395 NW 53rd St, Doral, FL 33166
- Montreal, Canada:5000 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montréal, QC H4P 1W9 (514) 594-0440