Orangetheory vs. Sweat440 #Neverlate
The hottest trend in workouts is High-Intensity Interval Training, also known as HIIT. If you’re searching for a new “gym near me,” you’re probably not far from one of our SWEAT440 studios in Alabama, Florida, New York and Austin, Texas.
What is HIIT or HIT Training?
If you’ve been into fitness or weight loss for any length of time, you’ve probably heard about High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) or High-Intensity Training (HIT). These styles of workouts are the best workouts for folks who are looking for fast calorie burn, weight loss or muscle building and have time to hit the gym once or twice a week.
Orangetheory vs. Sweat440
Generally speaking, all HIIT classes are incredibly effective and work the same way. They mix intense bursts of activity with a short rest cycle to boost your fitness quickly.
HIIT is so hot as a fitness routine because it works! Let’s take a closer look at these two programs:
- Orangetheory is a one-hour full body workout. Members will get the same, trusted workout every time, with a focus on boosting their heart rate into a calorie burning zone.
- SWEAT440 takes a different approach. Workouts are shorter, and much more focused on a specific body area, every day of the week. Check the SWEAT440 workout schedule here.
- At SWEAT440, members are free to target trouble areas until they are resolved, with close attention from professional trainers.
- Where SWEAT440 clearly wins the day is with their innovative #NEVERLATE flexible schedule. Classes start every ten minutes, so you’ll never be late to your sesh!
Per Science Focus Magazine, few workouts have been as thoroughly researched and published as HIIT training. It’s highly adaptable and highly effective for everyone, whether you’re a professional athlete or a total newbie!
Again, what really sets SWEAT440 apart for consumers is their class schedule. Classes start every ten minutes, so you’re #neverlate for a workout. You’ll never waste money on a class you don’t end up joining.
If you’re tired of missing a workout session because you got stuck at the office or tied up in traffic, SWEAT440 is the HIIT program for you!
Your first class is FREE
Why SWEAT440 Is So Amazing
- SWEAT440 is the only HIIT style training where you won’t pay full price for a class if you’re ten minutes late! Because you’re #neverlate!
- The music, atmosphere, and trainers are always high energy and super positive. You’ll feel like a million bucks after a session.
- It’s affordable – and flexible. Members have a varied set of options for workout plans and gym memberships.
- Certified trainers take members through specific workouts every day of the week. Monday is lower body shaping day. Sunday is a total body “warrior workout,” for example. Members KNOW their workout will target the part of the body they want to be worked.
SWEAT440 aims to elevate the fitness industry by combining the motivational mindset of small group training, with the convenience of flexible workout schedules.
What SWEAT440 Classes Feel Like for A Beginner
It’s a vigorous workout, we’re not going to lie. In the beginning your arms and legs will feel like noodles.
The music is pumping, your instructor is cheering, your new friends high-five each other. As well they should! SWEAT440 provides an intense 40 minute HIIT workout unlike any other modern HIT workout.
The 40-minute classes incorporate a quick, effective combination of cross-training, strength training, and HIIT workouts aimed at burning fat and boosting your metabolism.
Depending on the day of the week, Miami’s Sweat440 clients use a variety of equipment like:
- assault bikes
- battle ropes
- Suspension Training and more.
SWEAT440’s Unique Schedule: Dedicated Days of the Week
Every Sweat440 class consists of 4 ten-minute stations. At each station, three exercises target various muscle groups. Perform an exercise for 45 seconds, then use 15 seconds to transition to the next exercise. This cycle is repeated three times (9 minutes) then there is one minute to rest, hydrate, and transition to the next station.
Monday – Shape day – Lower body shaping – Expect intense circuits of compound exercises with an acute attention to technique and form during this shaping and toning class primarily for the lower body and core.
Tuesday – Shred day– Upper Body/Core – Metabolic conditioning circuits plus upper-body resistance training and core exercises will get you lean and ripped fast!
Wednesday – Sweat day– Core/Conditioning – Experience a mix of High-Intensity Intervals and core exercises. It’s a heart-pounding, 6-pack carving 40-minute class that will really make you sweat.
Thursday – Shred day – Lower Body – Expect intense circuits of compound exercises with close attention to technique and form. This shaping and toning class works your lower body and core.
Friday – Shape day – Upper Body/Core – Metabolic conditioning circuits with a mix of upper-body resistance training and core exercises designed to give you fast, visible results.
Saturday – Warrior day – Total Body Conditioning – Take on a mix of High-Intensity Intervals and core exercises. Good luck catching your breath in this heart pounding, total-body session!
Sunday – Warrior day – Total Body Conditioning – Think you can do it twice in a row? Another mix of High-Intensity Intervals and core exercises. Hit it hard for amazing all over body results!
Enthusiastic coaches are here to circulate throughout the classes, correct your form, spur you onwards, and offer modifications if you have an injury or issue to work around.
- After your session, capture your post-workout glow at SWEAT440’s photo booth featuring a halo light and one-click sharing options, for easy posting across all social media platforms. You will look and feel amazing!
Try a Free Session, and Never Be Late to a Workout Again
Newbies never fear! Those new to SWEAT440, or new to gym exercise in general, register easily through our SWEAT440 APP on iPhone & Android, or at the front desk before joining the next group. SWEAT440 offers a free initial class to all new guests.
After your workout new members are invited to purchase:
- single classes
- 10-packs of classes
- or monthly classes
Have questions? Find a studio today!
4 Stations & 40 minutes of Sweat!
Class starts every 10 minutes. #NeverLate
what to bring
what to wear
what to expect
when do I show up?
what are the hours?
40 Min Classes
Where is my nearest SWEAT440?