BOOK A CLASS
SWEAT440’S SAFETY STANDARDS
As we begin to re-open our studios and welcome you back (we’ve missed you!) here are the new precautions we have implemented so that you can work out with us and peace of mind!
1. Touchless temperature checks will be given prior to the start of every shift.
2. All team members will be required to wear PPE (masks & gloves) during their shifts.
3. High-fives will be temporarily replaced with an enthusiastic thumbs-up!
4. Individual disinfectant spray bottles & cleaning towels will be provided to use on all equipment.
5. Mask wearing protocol:
· Florida: Mask optional
· New York: Drop your mask if you are vaxxed
6. Last rep? We encourage you to exit the studio as soon as you’re done with your workout.
Studio Safety & Limited Amenities
Our studios are deep cleaned 2X a day with hospital-grade products. After every rotation we are sanitizing equipment. Throughout the day high-touch areas (handles, equipment, etc.) are sanitized regularly.
Lockers are available in all studios
Water fountains will only be available for REFILLING bottles. We encourage you to bring a reusable bottle!
Please bring your own towel, it is required that all clients bring a towel to their workout.
Varies by location, must provide your own towel.
Prior to studio reopening an endurance antimicrobial disinfecting fogging was completed. This medical grade sanitization procedure is scheduled on a biweekly basis.
Regular deep cleanings with hospital-grade disinfectants are performed at our midday closing and each evening after the last class. This includes the use of protexus electrostatic cleaning sprayers.
Throughout the day, staff will disinfect all high-tech areas such as all equipment, bathrooms, surfaces and handles.
Be a good teammaTe. Please stay at home if:
YOU’RE FEELING UNWELL
If you have a fever, cough, or are generally feeling sick, please stay at home & get well soon. When you’re better check out our schedule so you can sign up for a class: Schedule >
YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE SICK
Family members, roommates, spouses, included! If you have been around someone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home! Still want to get a workout in? That’s why we’ve curated these incredible at home workouts. Sign up for free! >
YOU HAVE A FEVER
Stay at home & get well soon!