The Safest Fitness Places Near Me During COVID-19: Sweat440
COVID-19 has changed all of our lives, prompting better hygiene, proper sanitation, social distancing, and in some cases, isolation or quarantine. All of these changes have been important, but also disruptive to our normal routines, as well as the mental and physical health of many. Gyms are an essential part of both physical and mental health, so it’s important to resume your fitness routine when it’s safe for you to do so. But not all gyms take the proper precautions. Here’s why Sweat440’s fitness places near me are the safest gyms to resume your workout.
20 Reasons Sweat440 is the Safest Gym During COVID-19
- Thorough Defogging– Prior to reopening, an endurance antimicrobial disinfecting fogging was completed at Sweat440. We repeat this sanitization procedure twice a week, in addition to the following cleansing methods.
- Constant Deep Cleans– Our team also thoroughly disinfects the gym twice a day with hospital-grade products and sanitizes equipment after each rotation and frequently cleans high-touch points.
- Temperature Checks– Touchless temperature checks are given before the start of every shift for our staff.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)– All team members wear masks and gloves throughout their shift to keep you safe.
- Contactless Communication– Known for our welcoming environment, high-fives, and assistive procedures, we’re using safer expressions like thumbs-ups during the pandemic.
- Proper Spacing & Individual Equipment–Members are assigned workout pods at each station with individual equipment and markings on the floor to keep everyone socially distant.
- No Lingering– Members are encouraged to arrive no more than 5 minutes before class, and to rotate out of the gym as soon as they’ve finished their last set. We look forward to lingering and mingling with you in the near future, but for now, we’re keeping things moving to keep you safe.
- Lockers Off-Limits– Pack light, for example, a water bottle, since our lockers are closed for now. We’re limiting accumulation of items in the gym to protect your health.
- No Towels for Now– Please bring your own towel to reduce contagion from shared towels.
- Showers Are Closed– We’ve temporarily closed our showers to reduce the spread of germs and ensure social distancing.
- Regulated Water Fountains– For now, we’re only allowing the refilling of water bottles at water fountains, so bring your own bottle to stay hydrated while you sweat!
- 10-Minute Class Intervals– Sweat440’s classes start every 10 minutes, so small groups are able to work through the sessions in brief intervals, rather than a large group being packed into a class for an hour at other “fitness places near me” like yoga and cycling studios. Our classes are designed to move quickly from station to station, so you aren’t in close contact with classmates.
- 40-Minute Classes– Our classes pack the most powerful punch in just 40 minutes. Per CDC findings, the longer you are in proximity to others, the greater your chance of infection. Since our classes are roughly half as long as other classes, but burn twice as many calories, you can protect yourself while perfecting your physique.
- Constant Personal Trainer Supervision– Every one of our classes is overseen by certified trainers to ensure proper form and assist with equipment. And our trainers keep you doubly safe by making sure everyone adheres to safety guidelines. Unlike spin instructors who are stuck on a bike at the front of the class, our trainers circulate throughout the room to keep everyone safe and compliant.
- Reduced Occupancy– Rather than one oversized gym, we offer multiple “fitness places near me” in convenient locations, so you aren’t packed in with hundreds of people at a time. Our class sizes are designed to be small so you receive personal attention from trainers, and also limited exposure to pathogens.
- No Cancellation Fees– Since we never charge for missed classes, our members don’t feel pressured to “get their money’s worth” if they aren’t feeling 100%. They can reschedule at any time and join a class when they’re feeling better.
- Stay Home Advisories– If exhibiting symptoms of illness, our members stay home. We also ask our members to stay home if they’ve been in contact with anyone who is ill, even if they have no symptoms or diagnosis themselves.
- Online Pre-Booking– At Sweat440, you can normally stop in and be rotated into a class, but during these unprecedented times, we recommend booking your class online and arriving just before it starts. This way, you’re guaranteed to be in and out quickly.
- Compassionate Founders– Some “fitness places near me” are started by corporate investors, but our founders are passionate personal trainers, who are committed to superior health. They care about each member’s wellbeing and won’t cut corners on sanitizing the gym or overcrowding the classes. You can trust Sweat440 to always prioritize health over revenue, and to be transparent in communicating risks.
- Free Classes and No Contracts– Two of the best perks of Sweat440 are that we don’t use contracts, and your first class is free! If at any time, your health or government regulations prohibit you from coming to the gym, you aren’t bound to a contract or monthly fees. You can stop at any time with no penalties! Try a free class today and see why Sweat440’s gyms are the safest “fitness places near me!”
Your first class is FREE
Sweat440’s Sanitized Fitness Places Near Me
Where to Exercise Safely During COVID-19
- Sweat440 Brickell
- Sweat440 Miami Beach
- Sweat440 Kendall
- Sweat440 Coral Gables
- Sweat440 Palm Beach
- Sweat440 Doral
- Sweat440 Chelsea
- Sweat440 FIDI
- Sweat440 Austin
- Sweat440 Montréal
Sweat440’s Fitness Places Near Me Protect Health
- Defogging and frequent hospital-grade cleaning
- Temperature screening and PPE for staff
- Frequent disinfection of equipment
- Suspension of towels, showers, locker rooms
- Small class sizes and no lingering
- Shorter classes and 10-minute rotations
- Limited occupancy and pre-booking
- Constant trainer oversight for compliance
- Proper spacing, individual equipment
- Stay-home advisories, no contracts or cancel fees
Meet The Founders
Hiit classes near you